Study UK Exhibition 2019
Akihabara UDX Gallery
19 October 2019 - 18:00
Thinking of studying in the UK? Wondering what it’s really like? Not sure where to get the most reliable and up-to-date information? This is the event for you!
Representatives of around 50 UK universities and colleges will be here in Japan to answer your questions and discuss your future study plans face-to-face. The Exhibition is free to attend, and those who pre-register will receive a gift and can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a pair of Tokyo-London return tickets!
As well as finding out more about each institution, you can talk with British Council staff about the various opportunities for studying in the UK, and chat with alumni about their actual experiences. There will also be information on visas, scholarship opportunities and much more!
So come along and take your first step to studying in the UK!
Akihabara UDX Gallery, Akihabara, Tokyo
The venue is a two minute walk from Akihabara station on Sobu, Keihintohoku, Yamanote, and Hibiya subway lines
Visitors can pre-register or simply come along on the day. Those who pre-register will receive a gift and can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a pair of British Airways Tokyo-London return flights!
How to Register
First, click the ‘Register’ button on this website. Next, log in* or create a new account** and complete the online registration form.
*If you have already created an account when registering for a previous event, please log in using your existing account.
**If you receive the message “Email address is already in use”, please contact us at: email@example.com
Study UK Exhibition 2019 – Pre-registration gift campaign!
1. Special gifts for pre-registrants!
Those who pre-register will receive a gift from the British Council on the day. Gifts include a limited edition of canvas tote bag.
To receive your gift simply present your “Confirmation of Registration” email at the reception (you can bring a printed copy or show us the mail on your smart phone/tablet device).
*Please note, gifts will be presented on the first 200 arrivals and visitors will not be able to choose their gift.
2.Win a pair of Tokyo-London return tickets!
Those who pre-register can enter a prize draw to win a pair of World Traveller, Economy Class return tickets from Tokyo to London courtesy of British Airways.
To enter the prize draw, first register for the event then complete the online prize draw form via the link below.
Terms and conditions:
- The tickets are valid for 6 months from 01 January, 2020.
- The whole journey must be completed by 30 June, 2020. Tickets must be issued by 31 May, 2020.
- The tickets cannot be refunded for cash. The ticket has no monetary value.
- Applicants to the prize draw must be currently residing in Japan.
- Only those who pre-register before 23:59 on Sunday 13th October, 2019 can enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be held between the 15th and 18th of October, 2019. The winner will be contacted by the British Council following the prize draw.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner must attend the Exhibition on the 19th October and complete the necessary documents.
- On accepting the tickets the winner agrees to write a short account (no more than 300 words) of their trip to the UK which will be published on the British Council Japan website and linked to via British Council social media accounts and British Council monthly e-newsletter for prospective study abroad students.
- Applicants must use the same e-mail address in the application as the address used when registering for the Exhibition.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties, nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than the prize-draw.
- This campaign and the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice